Write the VISION; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. For still the vision awaits its appointed time

Blessings Beloved!  If God has placed in heart to release in the form of writing, I’m here to help you do that.  Schedule a 30 minute session and prepare to share your heart.  Why do you want to write?  Why now?  How will your story glorify God and help others?  Be sure to review the entire website, write down any questions, pray, then schedule your appointment. As I always say, give God your YES and He will handle the rest.  

Frequently Asked Questions

God Restores Publishing LLC was birthed from God’s instruction.  In December 2022, Veronica set out to publish her third memoir and God said, “No…help others become authors.”  In September 2023, Veronica spoke to her Pastor about hosting an anthology, titled God Restores.  That project included twelve aspiring authors who wanted to share their testimonies, heal, and help others…all while glorifying God.  The book was self-published in less than three months.  The life-changing experience birthed God Restores Publishing LLC in January 2024.  GRP’s main focus is to follow the will of God by publishing books to bring individuals to Christ. 

Books distributed through Amazon will result in 70% net revenue to the author (with Amazon keeping the other 30% for their sales commission).  No money is remitted to GRP, as we are a services provider.  You only pay for services rendered.

GRP handles every aspect of the publishing process for our authors.  Our packages include an initial review with feedback, editing, page design and typesetting, book cover design, ISBN assignment, copyright registration, and submission to Amazon.  We have ala carte services to cover only the aspects of publishing you need.   Most importantly, you retain all rights and ownership in your book and in all work we create on your behalf.  We do not keep any of your royalties.

Yes, you are free to switch publishers.  We would review the work, provide recommendations for improvements, and re-publish your manuscript as a “second edition.”

A completed manuscript that is typed in Microsoft Word, PDF, GoogleDocs, or any other text editor program file.

Please review our various publishing packages and/or à la carte services  for services that will fit your needs.  Our rates are comparable, competitive, affordable. While our authors undertake production, distribution and marketing of their book, their cost in the investments can be recovered by the author’s proceeds.  We do not claim royalty compensation.  You only pay for services rendered.  

Yes! It will be sold through Amazon.

We publish and distribute our author’s books through Amazon.  We encourage our authors to purchase author copies to sell on their person to have available for book signings, speaking engagements or other events.

We are located in Starkville, MS in the U.S. We love to visit with aspiring authors when possible. Contact us so we can determine how best to service you.

Yes. We will show you how to order author copies from Amazon. We will not dictate or monitor your author purchases.

Please review our various publishing packages for an estimated timeframe.  The author’s turn-around time in reviewing and returning feedback is critical in staying on task with the project.  

An invoice will be rendered after your consultation. The invoice will have various forms of payment to allow you to pay digitally. Payment must be paid in full before services are rendered.

Shopping Cart